Friday, November 7, 2008

Nano Wrimo Month!

Hey there! Haven't posted in a while. I blame school, work, and Morgan. Oops not my twin! ^_^ It's november. My favorite/most hated month. My favorite because my awesome nephew was born on the thirteenth and it's the national novel writing month! It's my most hated because of something that happened last year that started after thanksgiving and puts my in bouts of depression. BUT I don't wish to discuss that. Anyways! National Novel Writing month is awesome! I have from the beginning of the month till the end to write a 50,000 word novel. I'm doing somewhat well. 4,187 words and struggling. It's hard to write when I have school, work, and homework to worry about. But I've found a solution: Write at school and then type when I hav ethe time. So yeah I have to go now so I can type more on my story! XD

No comments: