Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Awesome Day!


Is it me? Or do good days happen on Birthdays? My little Nephew Kyle turns one today! Yayness! But on with my good day. I had a test in my government class. Dun dun dun! I was not excited. I hurriedly did an extra credit chapter outline and reviewed it all during school. I got into the room and felt really confident. I participated a lot in PE today. I ignored the still there pain in my ankle and pushed through Journals, laps, and wall sits. Then we played some basketball! Yay! Love it! Though we did lose all our games, I was happy to play with my friends. Then in Seminary today, my teacher did my green About Me paper! Everyone knew it was me when he said that my favorite movies were Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. <3 We read kid stories in creative writing! XD Then came my test. I wasn't that nervous. I turned in my extra credit and got on with my test. Guess what! 31/39 and 13/15 on my essay! -dances around her family room- Yayness! It seems my nephew's birthday was my awesome day! XD Thanks baby Kyle!

No comments: