Thursday, October 30, 2008

And My Final Grade for Government Is. . .

A fantabulous B! Yes folks I have a B! This is how my last test went: I read the book, got 26/30 on the worksheet, wrote a seven pages outline for the chapter, rewrote my notes twice (counting the outline and thanks Troy and Kandice for the advice! ^.^), and read the chapter again. What did I get on my test? A 26/40. I was so bummed that again I cried when I got home. But, today as I was doing my General Financial Lit homework in our school libaray, I decided to again check my grades. There it was all A's and three B's. -starts to dance- Awesome! But I now have my strategy for the next quarter and plan to get an A. Goals are cool.

Also, I drove today! No, not my test but the practice. I did really well when I went! But the poor girl I switched with almost got hit by a car and almost ran off the side of the road when we did Canyon driving. Fortunately, I didn't do Canyon driving today but I feel confident in myself that I can do it. I don't even have to drive again till the Thirteenth of November! But that's fine. ^_^ Liscense here I come!

No comments: