Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Marvel Monopoly, My Nephew, and Popping My Ankle

So there we were, getting right into an intense game of Marvel Monopoly. I was Captain America, my sister-in-law was the Green Goblin, Morgan Spiderman, and my brother Wolverine. Scott, had one side all housed and hoteled out and so did I and Cicily. Then, my nephew, Kyle, began to reach for the sacred property cards. My mom and I push him away and I get the strong urge to pop my right ankle. Little run down: In eighth grade I tore my right ankle ligaments. Then after that, four more times doing the stupidest things. Like walking up my driveway, jumping on a trampoline, my backyard etc. So anyways that urge to pop my ankle! Being the awesome person I am, I pop it. CRACK! AH! Intense pain surges my ankle and I am up jumping about as my whole family watches. Close to tears I sit back down and make small circle movements with my ankle hoping I remember my exercises to heal it. The next day I had to work. It sucked. Yesterday I had PE. But I have the most awesome teacher! Coach Penigar who played basketball for Utah State. I told him about my ankle and he was really nice about it. I gave participation an effort that day! I limped a few laps around the basketball court but hey! I made it! XD Awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu my friend are GOOFY!!!