Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Upcoming Weekend

So I was so happy to see that on my schedule that I was not working until friday night. Yay! Today I can lounge about and do nothing, maybe read or type more on my stagnating nanowrimo story. -_- doubt it because I am so tired!!! But anyways, my driving test is tomorrow! I am so nervous! Just with my parallel park. It makes my heart thump bad. That I have piano and guitar practice tomorrow. Go last minute practicing! Friday I am going black friday shopping! This year, we are bringing our friends Kaylee and Miranda with us! It's going to be so much fun! And so tiring. But I love going. Last year, I thought I was going to get beat up because of a printer for a stupid family friend who I don't like that much. Then saturday after my day shift we get to go to Cedar City! Yay! So close to my future college! We actually sent in my application to my college last saturday. Yay! I am so way excited!

No comments: