Thursday, November 27, 2008

License!

I got my license I got my license! -dances- I messed up on a turn, a little on my parallel park, and a headcheck but I can now drive! Now if only my parents could trust me! I'm ready to have my car. My cute little s10 blazer that is awesome and red. I'm tired of paying morgan twenty dollars out of my paycheck for gas and she probably doesn't even need it! I'm tired of my dad saying that I am not ready. He only drove with me once! Now I'm ready. And I'm tired of getting in the car with my mom and feeling this distrust. Like everytime I drive I'm going to kill her. No one trusts me and it is making me mad. I am ready for this responsibility. I want to be able to drive myself about on my own! In MY car. To my job, school, and to my moms school so I can help her after school. ............................ Now that my rant is done. . . So yesterday sucked. The only person really nice to me was Cicily. Other than that I was getting yelled at, swore at in sign language, and other misfortunes that befell me yesterday. Well then better get another Dr. Pepper. Toodles and Noodles my friends!

No comments: