Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feeling the Wind

Aw the writer in me has presented herself yet again. As the week has passed in a good deal of time, I feel I must relate. I finally got one of my missionary's addresses. (It's the one I currently need. :D) So I happily wrote him a letter, put a Spider man sticker on the back so he'd get a giggle, and sent if off this morning. I also realized the magic word that will get me to skip any class. Subway. I am SO So So addicted to subway it isn't funny. And almost all the employees at the one by my house should almost know me. And I always get the same thing. An Italian bmt six inch on wheat with pepper jack cheese, ranch, honey mustard, olives, pickles, and banana peppers. They're just lucky I love them for having Dr. pepper too. XD But Morgan didn't want to go to seventh period and I had seminary so she said we would go to Subway and I practically yelled that I would drive. Thank goodness for sisters knowing weaknesses.

No comments: