Friday, January 16, 2009

SUU Overnight

Last week me and my awesome friend Tyler Young got the great opportunity to go down to our future college of Southern Utah University to do an overnight. It was on Thursday and Ended Friday so missing some school was involved. PLUS: We got to miss school! MINUS: I had to miss my final in Communications 2110 which means I'd have to do the individual test and group test by myself! And I was going to miss a test in my AP Government class. Oh well! We went down on Thursday because me and Tyler had to be there by five o'clock. It was fun! We played really fun games that kind of got us out of our shells and I got to meet my hosts and "roommate". Two girls. Sam and Ali. Man they were hilarious! Really loud and funny and the Carolyn was from Cedar City so she knew them and they were so awesome! We got to hang out a little bit so we went to wal mart and got breakfast stuff for Friday. I showed them my hand and they were like: "Awesome! Cool! Sweet! I want to touch it!" Yeah all of that was said. After we hung out for a little bit, we went bowling at the local bowling ally. Then had ice cream and hung out some more. During that time I got two nick names. First Peter because I was wearing a spiderman shirt then Quatro from my hand! Sam would call me one name and then Ali the other. It was hilarious. We didn't go to bed until like one in the morning. Halo and Superstar. Awesome! In the morning we had breakfast and went to a class. We all got split up according to our majors and minors. I went to a critical thinking and listening class. I am so taking that when I get there. Tyler went to a Child's psychology class. He was so excited. We got done at twelve thirty on Friday. They gave us a shirt and some information and a 20% off coupon for the store. So me and Tyler went and got sweat pants. Matching ones. We didn't take them off until Saturday night! XD My grandparents live near the college so we hung out there till Sunday. We went tubing at Brian Head and crashed. Like seriously crashed from exhaustion once we got home. Oh and Tyler got accepted to SUU and practically tackled me in the Rotunda! (Tyler does not know his way around SUU. XD) Now I can't truly wait to move in July!

No comments: