Sunday, February 15, 2009

The People I Love The Most List



1. My mother: my inspiration and my role model. She taught me to be a good reader and a good writer and to not waster a ton of time in college. I love my mommy!
2. My Father: The reason why I love racing and care a lot by my hair. He's tough and hard on me but his heart is in the right place. I love my daddy!
3. My Twin: My other half. We're a yin yang gone wrong. She's my best friend even though we fight a lot. I love Morgie!
4. My Eldest Brother: He's funny and the reason I kind of like baseball. He's a hard worker and I sometimes compare my school life to his school life. I love Scotty!
5. My Elder Brother: I love his extreme-gotta-get-there-now attitude. His determination and so on. That and he kicks butt on a bike. I love Mitchie!
6. My First Sister-In-Law: She's quirky and funny and has cute hair. She's the sanity to Scott's INsanity. I love Cicly!
7. My Second Sister-In-Law: She's super cool, is awesomely creative and cute. She's Mitch's best bud. I love Chelcie!
8. My Grandparents: Well I am going to have to live with them. I know they love me and are excited for me to move down. And I'll be close to my other grandparents and will make an effort to visit them. I love my Grandparents! Both Davis and Bardin!
9. My Extended Family: I love watching Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and anyone else in my family grow and become what they
10. Kolton Mays: My missionary bud with big dreams. My first real date. My first real love. I love Kolton!
11. My Friends: My greatest buds in the whole world! They stick with me through thick and Thin and I'll stick with them! I love: Miranda, Kayla, Kaylee, Carly, Sam, Garrett, and anyone else that are my friends!
12. My Work: Burger Bar will always be with me. My first REAL job. My coworkers rock and I love them. I love the Barger Bar
13. Marvel: Creating my most favorite superheroes in the whole wide world! I love Marvel Comics!
14. Music: My muse, my inspiration. I play the guitar and the piano. Without those and my handy dandy iPod, I wouldn't have been able to survive my teen years. I love Music!

A little late Valentines sentiment I came up with. I have an even odd complex. XD I had to end with an even number. The last two are silly but mostly true. All of these people, and items, I love dearly. Love love love and more love! Happy Late Valentines Day!!!! I have included a pic of my new do! Oh and A little heart from meto you! ;)

2 comments:

chomsee and meanchol said...

looooooooove you too! :)

Carly said...

^_^ This makes me happy I checked in on your blog today. I lovers you too! (the part about Kolton is really sweet)