Sunday, January 4, 2009

Traditions

My mom just posted a little few days ago about our fun tradition with our neighbors. Yeah it's fun and it ends with yummy food and drink, but while they do this tradition, I like to hide. This years place to hide was my room. Seeing as I didn't want to really leave my house and all. So I sat in my room. Texted a few friends. Blared music from my docking station with my iPod. Good ole Underoath, Disturbed, and Hawthorne Heights. (Hint: They scream and provokes violent day dreams). Then I started to feel a little funny. Like the walls were closing in on me and I couldn't breath. I must say my room was a bit messy but not that messy that it should have made me claustrophobic. So for two hours I performed Operation Deep Clean. I cleaned everything! My closet now looks a little disshevleled but a good box can fix that. But just goes to show that even your own safe haven can make you feel a little uncomfortable.

No comments: