Thursday, January 29, 2009

Okay. . .

So I have turned my moody self around. It's amazing what will happen when you make a happy playlist. ^_^ So Kolton is gone and I have been waiting patiently for his addresses. A week has gone by and I finally have one! Good thing Kolton is still in the MTC. Because that's the only one I got! XD I thank my friend James for getting it to me in such a speedy rate. >.> Anyways during that week! I've been suffering through random sad spouts. Especially in my English class. I'm finding that I am getting the roll-eyes-and-pass-judgement glances. And I'm thinking: Me?! Me who has been your friend since jr. high?! I guess that doesn't count for anything. ._. I kind of feel like people look at me like the little super hero know it all. But I'm not. Then I had a conversation with my mother about something I usually keep inside. The Twins and Their Battle for Love. But I won't go into those details. I passed the one week mark with lots of bumps and panic attacks. Oh and one of those panic attacks is my guitar teacher casually telling me that I am playing at a Macy's thing. O.o Now I am extremely nervous. >< Well write later. Maybe after spouting off some lines in my novel. :P Oh and I'll have a pic of me and Kolton up soon. My mom's computer is shaky.

No comments: