Monday, February 1, 2010

So I Forgot

I forgot to post on Friday! How silly of me. Well actually I really post at work and I only work two hours on Friday. Haha but anyways! Last week was such a stress induced nightmare! It all started Tuesday when I decided: "Hey, I'll put some piece of writing on a note so my friends on facebook can read!" So I write the little quip about one of my characters at a party. It was just a three paragraph thing. Oh and also on Tuesday I decided to let this boy, who tripped my twin, that he needed to apologize to her. So he says that he put his foot our and expected my sister to step over it. Well I guess she didn't! But the thing that got me angry was that this kid didn't apologize or help my sister up! She was close to tears! So that's why I said that I BELIEVED that he should apologize. He didn't know that I was being serious so when I told him that he was in college and to grow up, he got furious. He went on a rampage saying that I was immature for DEMANDING him to do something and how my sister should talk to him about it. Then he called me self righteous and said that I had a "holier-than-thou" personality. So I told him that I was sorry that I popped his perfect little world and that I ruined his perfect little fantasy called life! I mean come on! This kid is an anti-social know-it-all who cuts himself. I'm not going to let him get me down. Not saying that during this whole thing I didn't feel guilty. I did. I felt so bad that he got angry but then I didn't care! But anyways! I went to church on Sunday only to find that it was Ward Conference. I don't really remember going to ward conference when I was younger. Conference of any kind always meant: Stay Home. So I went only because I had to pay tithing and I planned on sneaking off after sacrament. Then a girl named Jamie came up to me and invited me to come and sit with her and a few other girls. Needless to say I stayed the whole three hours of church, smiling ear-to-ear because I was sitting with friends! It made me so happy and I really want to go to Family Home Evening with my ward. If everything goes well I mean. Haha well there's my update. Oh good news: I got a 93% on my first math test! :D Now I hope that I pass my chemistry test! Wish me luck!

No comments: