Friday, January 22, 2010

Blah

Yes that is how I feel. My weeks seem to be running in together and all I seem to do is work and school. But I love them both so that should keep me happy right? Well no. Last semester I had this groove I guess. I would work only Tuesdays and Thursdays and then hang out with friends during my breaks. Then every Wednesday and Friday I would go over to my friend Tyler's apartment and hang out with him and his awesome roommates. But he moved so now I don't go over there. :( And I really don't hang out. It think the bad thing is is that I live with my grandparents. I moved from one authority to a stricter old fashion one. It's so odd and my grandma is slowly losing her memory and so I have learned a great deal of patience. But I feel so low and out of luck right now. What am I to do? I really need to make time to hang with friends but it's really hard to manage my time right now. Monday's through Thursday's I'm on campus until five o'clock. Who wants to hang out after then? And plus that right when my staunch grandmother decides to serve dinner so if I'm a little late, after five thirty, she gets all hissy and tries to figure where I am. Sometimes it's hard and I wonder what my grandparents are going to do when I move out. Don't get me wrong, I love that they are letting me stay at their house during my first year of college, but now I'm tired of it. I'm all grand-parented out! I really need to find some time to hang with friends. Well there's a gymnastics meet tonight so I'm hoping to get some friends to go with me. And I have my Saturday Marvel Ultimate Alliance game time with Mary. But right now that's all I have to look forward to. Oh well. Wish me luck for some better weeks!

No comments: