Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Good Week

So here's to a good week and an upcoming weekend. This week was good but it went by slow! I spent half my time doing homework and when the next day would finally come. Now it's Friday and I'm so happy! A couple of friends and I are going to St. George today! Why? Because we want to go to the really big pet store and play with the puppies and other animals! Haha that's really the only reason. We're going to do a bunch of other stuff but that's our main goal: get to the pet store. This weekend it's supposed to snow all the time! Which is okay with me because I'm going to be spending the time studying for my chemistry test but I am currently tired of the snow. I just want it to be spring already! C'mon mother nature get with the program here! Everything has been going well so far. I'm getting a little impatient with my grandparents but that's expected right? Last night I spent an hour and a half just wandering around Wal-Mart because it felt so good to be out of their house. What wasn't good was the phone call I got from my grandmother right as I was opening the garage door. She asked if I was home yet and it took all of my self control not to yell: "DUH I JUST OPENED THE GARAGE!" I think they were afraid that I went somewhere and that I wasn't going to come back. But this is what I get for coming to a college where relative live. Next fall though I'm hopefully getting an apartment either by scholarship or by my own hard earned cash. So things will definitely go better and I won't feel bad for other people buying my food and soda. Just a couple more months with a few breaks thrown in between. Anyways!

My next Chemistry test is coming up!!! I'm so nervous but I've been doing so well in class! I finally got me an really cool TI-89 calculator that can do chemistry. I was going to buy it yesterday but had to buy it on monday because class that day was all about doing calculations! Now this really cool calculator has one problem: It's pink. I really wanted a blue one but all they had was pink but I really needed it so I just took it. Oh well. Now I'm all caught up and I really have this calculator to thank. So this weekend I'm going to be doing a lot of studying! Wish me luck because if I pass this test I get to stay in the class! If I don't, I have to drop with a W on my transcripts. :(

Another good thing that happened this week! It was Wednesday! It was my ward's enrichment night and it was all about healthy eating. We got to bring in a really good recipe and have other people try it out and make our own little recipe books. Now I didn't want to do anything real complicated because it was at 7 and I didn't get off work until 5 so I got a recipe from Cicily! It's a really good Italian Pasta Salad! And Cicily, it went great! Like half of it was gone and I'm slowly eating the rest! XD I was so excited to go and I got roped in to going to Sunday's session of Stake Conference. It's going to be my first real stake conference! I'm kind of excited.

Well that's all for my good news. See you next Friday! :D

No comments: