Monday, February 22, 2010

Again I Forgot

I'm sorry! Tar and feather me later! Haha anyways last week was pretty good. School was school and I tried to stay out of my grandparent's house as much as possible. But that's not important! Move to: Friday! Last Friday I hung out with my friend Nataly. I just went over to her apartment right after I was done with class and we ate lunch and just talked. After a while we went up to her room and looked at Avon books because she sells Avon. Then we got talking about pets and how bad she wants just a fish. So we decided to go to Wal-Mart but before we did, we headed to a local pet store to look around. We wasted almost a half an hour just looking at all the animals there! I was looking at something else when Nataly came up to me and said "I caught a bunny!" And there was a bunny in her arms. It was so fun! After that we headed to Wal-Mart and guess what! Wal-Mart's order of Beta fish froze! So they had no betas! But the lady we talked to was nice and she tried to get us both to hold a crab and we were like: "Uh no see ya!" Then we wandered about and headed back to her apartment. But as soon as we got to her apartment, we had to go to Wal-Mart again. We had to get stuff for Grasshopper Shots! Now I know that there are many names to this, but I was told Grasshopper shots. It was so much fun! We had like five, got sick, and watched the Fifth Element. On Saturday, I went to the movies with my grandma. We saw Dear John. It was a pretty good movie. It was cool that it followed mostly the guy character instead of the girl character. I give props to Nicholas Sparks. But I'm still wary about seeing The Last Song because, I'm sorry to say this, I really really don't like Miley Cyrus. Don't ask because I'll get into a small rant about it. Then of course Mary came over and we played Marvel Ultimate Alliance and then Nataly came over and both of them stayed for dinner. Then on Sunday I went to church, paid my tithing, and got invited to a sleep over. Life is going to be good! :D But this week is going to be busy! I have something going on every night at seven. Ug but I guess that's what I get for being a student. Well farewell and here's the stuff for grasshopper shots! See ya!

Here are the ingredients for Grasshopper Shots:
1 Package of Grasshopper cookies
1 Package of Hot Chocolate Mix
1 Can of Spray whipped cream

What you do:
Bite off a little of one end of the cookie then bite off a little of another end.
Sip hot chocolate through the the cookie
Throw it in your mouth
Spray whip cream in your mouth
And enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I am glad that you are having so much fun though!