Monday, March 8, 2010

WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING?!

I might just have to change the days I update my blog. -_- Monday's seem good! :D Anyways! last week was just full of tests! Chemistry on Monday and History and Math on Thursday. I was so brain fried! But good news: I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY TEST!!!!!! I GET TO STAY IN THE CLASS! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY! -does a little dance- But I'm still a little brain fried today. And it doesn't help that I did not sleep well.

The weekend was also good. On Friday I hung out with Nataly and we had a movie night. We watched The Ugly Truth, Orphan, Epic Movie, and District 9. OMG DISTRICT 9 WAS SO GOOD! Seriously considering since it was the first time I watched the movie! Sad part is I got it for Christmas. -_- Saturday was okay. Mary came over and we played Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but after that, I kind of blew up on my grandma. See the problem is: My grandma is slowly losing her marbles. Actually just her memory and I'm starting to lose my patience. (Remarkably though I still have it. O.o)

Earlier Saturday morning I helped my grandma by searching two flash drives for a Family Reunion letter. I tried so many searches and even searched manually. Then we decided to start a new one so we did. After I said goodbye to Mary, I noticed my grandma on her computer so I went in and asked her what she was doing. She had plugged in a flash drive and told me that she was going to look for the Family Reunion letter. I the heatedly told her we had already done that earlier. She then said "Oh well I'll just start a new one." Then I answered: "WE ALREADY DID!" And I stormed out and downstairs where I called my mother and demanded she called my aunt, her sister, in Texas. Something is wrong, my grandma's previous MRI must have been read wrong because SOMETHING IS WRONG. So now all I have to do is wait. -_-

Well that's all for my rant. From now on I'll be updating on Monday's so look for that! Bye!

No comments: