Friday, January 8, 2010

The New Semester

So here I am back in Cedar City and so far it's so boring! All I do is work and go to school. Last semester I had some free time and I spent it with some friends during school, but now I really don't have that time. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'm done with classes at one. Tuesdays I have Math for two hours (Not consecutively) and a two hour Chemistry Lab. That day I'm done at five. On Thursdays I have two math classes and I'm done at three. Now throw work into it. I work on campus so I work during the breaks between my classes. This semester I was approved to work twenty hours! (Last semester I could only work ten to twelve) So now everyday I am on campus from like eight to five or ten to five. So I'll be making some more money but I really don't have a life. :D But I love my job! That's all I can ask for. Now to another thing. I AM SO LONELY! I spend all my time at my grandparents house. It'll be so much easier when I get an apartment next fall. I don't know what it is, but I'm having a somewhat hard time making friends. But it'll get better. I hope. Well better luck next week!

No comments: