Friday, January 15, 2010

Going Home for a Long Weekend

Yay long weekend! Yay for going home! This time will be different because I'm driving by myself! I'm kind of nervous yet kind of excited! This should be a good experience for me! I've made an awesome playlist and can't wait to try it out on the open road. So what's new for this college student? Nothing really! Haha. Had you going right? No all this week I've been doing nothing but work. I'm on campus from like eight, or nine, in the morning until five everyday but Friday. Working and juggling classes. All day yesterday I spent work time just rewriting my chemistry notes! Man that took forever! Then in Creative Writing I'm supposed to be writing a haiku everyday and three things about faces, lights, and gestures. EVERY DAY. It's kind of a hassle but I think I'm getting along fine. You know right until I have that breakdown right in the middle of the semester! :D Right now I just want it to be two o'clock so I can finally head home! I'd skip Chemistry, but I'm afraid I'd miss too much explanation and get lost on the next quiz and test. Oh what's a girl to do? I guess I'll just sit here at work and day dream about my drive. Better yet. . . I'll just write some random story on the Word Processor! Yay! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: