Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

1. I promise to write on my blog every Friday.
2. I resolve to lose some weight.
3. I will buy more comics books to add to my slowly growing collection.
4. I will go to church every Sunday and be a good little church girl. :)
5. I resolve to get an apartment for next fall.

There are many more little promises to myself that I am making but those seem to be the biggest one. Especially number five. I think it would be better to live in an apartment and I have applied for Scholarship housing. And if I don't get that, it won't be a problem because there are other places I am looking to move into. College way for instance. I have been losing some wieght due to the fact that I park as far away as possible but I could do more. Moving down to Cedar City has been good for my spiritual self so I really do want to go to church more. And comic books. Does anyone really need to ask?

I have spent almost three weeks at home for winter break and have loved it. I got some awesome stuff for Christmas and have hit some awesome sales. Among the things I got was the new updated and expanded Marvel Encyclopedia. It has everything new and the updates are Amazing. I can't believe how awesome it is. But now it's New Years Eve and I head back to Cedar City on Sunday and then start the new semester on Monday. Here's to an awesome new year and an awesome new semester!

No comments: