Monday, March 29, 2010

I Know, I Know

It's been awhile, but I can explain. The week after I posted was spring break so I went home! The saturday after I got home, I went and saw Shutter Island with my mom and Morgan. It was such a crazy awesome movie and Leonardo DiCaprio was awesome! Monday-Wednesday was spent helping my mom out at her school. Her kids are so cute and funny! I can't wait to help out again whenever I'm up there. Thursday-Friday I hung out with my friends Meranda and Kaylee. It was fun because they have to be my bestest friends in the whole wide world! We actually saw Meranda I think on Tuesday at her work in the mall. We spent like two hours just sitting and talking with her! It was awesome. Also on Tuesday I got my hair cut! Don't worry I'll post a picture when I'm on my lap top. (School computer) So then we got Meranda over for a movie night and we watched Ponyo, Darren Shan's a Vampire's Assistant, and The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day. They were all good movies! It was so much fun. But on Thursday Morgan and I went shopping with our friends Meranda, Kaylee, and Brooke. I didn't buy a lot of stuff because I was trying to limit my spending, but it was nice to see Brooke. Then on Friday, Morgan, Kaylee and I went to breakfast and then we met up with Meranda in the afternoon to go and see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. That is such a good movie but I wasn't feeling good so it kind of made me nauseated. So for the rest of Friday I was a zombie. Saturday came around and I made Morgan go take me and get a slurpee. MADE HER. After that I started feeling better but then Sunday I had to go back to Cedar City.

OHMIGOSH I was not even back for thirty minutes and my grandparents made me flee! I told them I had to go and get gas in my tank and get food. So I escaped and took as much time as I could. Later that night, we went out for Ice Cream and my grandma asked if my friend Nataly was going to school her yet. (Remember: Nataly has been going to SUU since the beginning of Spring Semester). I just answered the question, paying more attention to what I was listening to but then my grandpa just blew up on her! He told her that he wanted her to think before speaking because she knew that Nataly was down here. Then my grandma gave my grandpa the silent treatment. It was actually kind of scary!

The week after spring break was kind of blah. I didn't want to go back to school. I practically made myself get up. But I did and on Monday I went to Nataly's house and hung out with her and talked up a storm. Tuesday my chemistry lab got done an hour early and rather than have my grandparents interrogate me on why I was home early, I stayed at school and did some homework. But eventually I had to go home because I had visiting teachers coming over. Wednesday I went to Nataly's house, then Enrichment night, then back to Nataly's house. We planned an awesome sleepover and bugged our friend Pierce who's two apartments down from Nataly. Thursday I went home and did nothing because I had NO motivation. But the good thing about last week was that on Wednesday my Creative Writing class was cancelled and then on Friday my chemistry class was cancelled! It was awesome and I loved it!

Now onto Friday Night. Thursday I got paid so Friday I had to go and get a prescription from wal-mart and I met up with Nataly, her friend (and now my friend as well :]) Anthony, and our other friend Kallie. I got my prescription and also bought me the coolest blanket! It's a Marvel Super Hero Squad blanket with Captain America, Iron Man, Spiderman, and Wolverine on it! I love it so much! But after that we went back to Nataly's apartment where Anthony cooked me chicken tenders and I ate like ten! Nom Nom Nom! Then Kallie came back from work and we went to the new pet store in town. We spent an hour and a half there playing with bunnies, watching snakes eat mice, holding spiders (I so did not!) and talking to a bird. This one guy asked if we wanted to hold an iguana with super sharp claws. Nataly and Kallie said no but I said: "I'm already lost enough fingers in my lifetime!" The look on that guys face was so funny and I didn't even explain about my awesome four fingeredness. It was funny! After that we got some more food stuff and we went back to Nataly's place. We got Pierce to join us again and we watched Wolverine, Twilight, New Moon, and Stick It. Okay so I have to say that I like the Twilight movies but only because they're stupid good like Spoofs and I love making fun of it. Like in New Moon Bella said that she was in love with two monsters and I piped up: "Yeah one that could suck you dry and one that could maul your face off." That and I got upset because the guy who plays the black haired Voltari vampire is Lucian from Underworld. He's a lycan dammit! He can't trade sides~ -sniff- I still love him though. We got done watching movies at like 2 in the morning but Nataly's roommate brought home a creepy guy so since Kallie's roommates were all gone for the weekend we went and slept over at her apartment! It was so much fun but I felt bad because me Nataly and Anthony just left at like nine. >.> Sorry kallie.

Anyways pretty much after that my weekend was boring and I did no homework. I have to say this last week really made me feel like a college student and I can't wait to get an apartment next semester with Nataly! Well that's it. See ya next monday!

No comments: