Saturday, December 5, 2009

And Now It's Over!

It is! The first semester of my college life is over. Through the stressful times, the happy times, and the counting down of days I have managed to get to the end. All I have to do now is take my finals and wait for my mom, dad, and twin sister to come pick me up next Saturday! Christmas break is going to be so amazing! Three weeks of being a bum at my house. Of course I've offered to help Cicily with the children, offered my mom some help at her school, and hang out with frieds. Throw in some visiting with old teachers and it is going to be awesome! I can't wait for Christmas this year! I'm applying for scholarship housing! My stay at my grandparents house I guess was only for a year so I thought I'd apply for some free housing! :D Cross your fingers that I get it!

No comments: