Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Week Of School

So it came and it went and I made it! School was awesome. For the first two days I had to map out where I was going, but once I established what class I was in and where it was, it was a piece of cake. I've met a lot of friends. Two I hang out with all the time are Mary and Sara. Their awesome! ^_^ I have friends in every one of my classes and that makes me happy. The down side is that I can't find a job and if I don't get one on campus, I lose my first semester of work study! That's so gay! that thousand dollars should be mine. XD Anyways. . . Everything is going good. I'm caught up in all my classes and ahead in one. Don't ask how that happened, I was bored. Now if only I can find a job. Too bad this city practically gives work study to EVERYONE. >.<

No comments: