Friday, August 7, 2009

Depressed And Angst

Why do people have to be stupid? Why does my friend who I have lived next door to and known since the fourth grade have to be immature? Why does she have to break my heart and make me want to be back in Cedar City? So depressed and it pisses me off. I need a hug but there's no one here at 11:18 at night to administer one. I want to know she acted that way. I want to know where our friendship went. I want everything to be back to normal. So many things I want but I know I won't get. I need something reassuring. Something to hold onto. Love? Different friends? Only thing I have is optimisim and Marvel Comics. Come save me Captain America, Spiderman, Iron Man, Avengers, any hero? I'm digging a hole I can climb out of.

Look at me being all emo. -_- I don't mean to be. I just want to be happy and to over with all this drama!

Any success? Maybe not but I know I can be happy without one more friend. I don't know if she was really a friend. I am not the back up. I can't come at her beck and call. Screw her. It's over. No more friendship for her.

Grrr. . . Now angst.

Great. Good Night!

No comments: