Friday, August 14, 2009

Back To School


Well here I am back in Cedar City. I got all the classes I want, a schedule that rocks, and I'm really close to getting a job! Orientation was great and I met a couple of new friends! It seems everything is settling in. My friend Tyler got some of his roommates, Jake and Nick, and we're waiting for freshman week to start. I'm applying for a janitorial job that will work me in the morning. Evening would be good but my last class gets done at like four o'clock. Hopefully I can get this job and make arrangements! There was this job for correcting papers for a class, but you had to have had the class so that sucked. But if I don't get these jobs, I'm going to a job fair on the twenty first. Hopefully there will be something for me there. But for now, I'm really hoping to be a custodian. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck you! We will miss you!