Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Can I Say

Things have been a little topsy turvy. I spent my weeked feeling really low. Like bad low and of course Sunday Family dinner doesn't really make it better. I'm always attacked by Scott for my gameboy that I hide ON PURPOSE so he can spend time with us without being overly geeky. (Cicily I do not know HOW you can stand it. ;D) Mitch and Chelcie eat and split and I really like it when they're there. I really don't get to see them much. But that wasn't the start of my low. Nope it started in foods when some -insert swear word- dirty boys began to talk about sex and make crude comments about one of their girlfriends and then started making some awful comments about me. That kind of sent me spinning. Then I go to work and five. And, not to be complainy, but when I work at five I expect to not be on a register because we should have someone on all three registers. But, we have one girl wh oi have more experience than who manages to clock on before me and hide so that someone else gets a window. I think she should work on a window! It just isn't fair that I have to feel like I am being punished for some undone thing. That happened both Friday night and Saturday! I was the last person to clock on Saturday and I was put on window one, the newbie window. I felt so dejected! I really felt like both night and weekend managers were punishing me and it really made me upset. Not to mention the casualties I accumlated. A crushed finger from a register, bruises and bumps and ug! And this girl who gets whatever station she wants, is cocky and tends to mess things up. But that's mean. I really do like this girl but I think she is treating work as a social gathering other than getting something done. I only have like two months left so I'll try not to explode on her or tell the managers, I'll leave that to Morgan and this other girl who seem to like to complain to me and not do anything about it. >.<

This week is going better though! I just need to survive the two weeks to graduation and then the rest of the time till I move. So much excitement and nervousness! :D

No comments: