Saturday, May 30, 2009

GRADUATION!

Well it came and went! I am no longer a reacquiring student at Roy high, or Sand ridge Jr. High. It was an amazing ceremony and it went by faster than I thought. It was nice to say my final goodbye. Mom took a lot of pictures and my grandparents were there and my Scott and Cic and Mitch and Chelcie. It was nice to know they were there because I couldn't see them. I even got to wave to my favorite Teacher before I sat down! :D After the graduation, we had a BBQ at my house with the family and my mom and dad gave me and Morgan lap tops!! I looked at my mom and said that I just wasted forty bucks in a raffle. Good thing I didn't win that lap top! But after that we just hung out because the senior party wasn't until ten. I played with my lap top and took a nap because I knew we would be up all hours! The senior party was at fat cats which was freaking awesome! We got free bowling, mini golf, bumper cars, and food and drink. Arcade games were extra but it was still fun. Those bumper cars were amazing! I never wanted to get off. That and me and Morgan played a bunch of arcade games and I got a light up light saber sword thing! :D We went home around two and slept for an hour because we had to be at the school at like Four Thirty. It was there that I found out that I didn't win the lap top but I did win a fifteen dollar gift card to blockbuster. That isn't bad. But I am so happy for Morgan! She won a iPod nano! Now she doesn't have to buy one and it is a pretty black color. The breakfast was amazing and I'm going to miss all my friends and favorite teachers. High school was fun but now it's time for college! Oh and I will oput pictures up soon. I don't have them on my lap top.

No comments: