Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hate, Hate, and Hate and Rant

You know those days where you just want to sit in bed and listen to music? yeah I call those music therapy days. Days like Mondays, where you have to work or you have a major test you just didn't study for. Well I've had a couple of days like this already. My first one was a Monday. School was great! I rather do love my A day schedule and I didn't have to go to my AP government class. But once I hit work, it was like a bomb exploded. My head ached and I blame it really on one person. At my job, it takes one person to back us up. It seemed like we were backed up all the way till we closed. And what I don't get is that on some of these people I work with, I have more experience, yet I'm the one on window while they mess up! Sometimes, they don't even stay on their assigned station. They think that they are so bad aced that they can gallavant and order around people who have been there longer than they have. I really don't have this problem, but I better not get window on Friday becasue I get there at Five! That should guareentee me shakes or selling! But anyways. I also don't get why I am constantly being yelled at at work. It's like I can do nothing right and sometimes I feel like I'm a newbie. I hate that some of the newbies constantly give me crap. I actually told one that I could take crap and jokes, but I can't take them at the same time. I just hope that I don't have this problem when I move. And I hope that I'm not a problem for anyone. On a lighter note, my AP English Lit test is tomorrow and I am very excited about it. Never before have I felt this ready for a test. But I love English so it should be easy. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: