Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Mystery Written

Spring Break. It's suppsoed to be awesome and totally free of any work. Well except for me. I have spent two (going to be three tomorrow) days working. But i can't complain. I love my job. That and I have done nothing but homework! First, I had to read Things Fall Apart for my English class, I did a song for Creative Writing, I have to finish my Psychology homework, oh and I have Government homework. Yippee. But I have gotten alot done on the fun side. I managed to finish not only Things Fall Apart, but The Tale of Desperaux, I'm finishing Alice in Wonderland, and I am starting on another book that is one of my moms. XD I really don't want this weekend to end. I love being free of school. But next month I graduate! Total Yayness!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: