Monday, March 30, 2009

Being Scared

So I just got a phone call. It was an out of area number and Morgan just handed it over. "Meghan?" It sounds kust like Kolton who should be busy doing super missionary work. I freak out and yell: "Kolton?!" "Um no it's so-and-so from church." >_< First of all it scared the crap out of me because he sounded just like Kolton. And second, if it was Kolton, he shouldn't be calling me. (And he only had a cell phone number from me). So embarassment set aside, this week is going off kind of crappy. I feel like doo. My stomach is hurting, I want to hug a toliet, and I have sinus headaches out the wazzoo! It seems sickness travels fast. My mom said that she had five kids gone from her second grade class and one of my friends has the Flu. Why oh why? Oh cool thing! For my creative writing class, my teacher is sending a song to everyone in class and we have to come up with lyrics! It's so kudo fantastic that I am constantly checking my school e-mail and regular e-mail to see if I have it yet. I'll try and post both song and lyrics when it's all done! Have a good week everyone!

No comments: