Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a Saturday

You know that feeling when you wake up real late and you just sit there daydreaming? Well that's how I was this morning. Didn't want to even try to move but then I heard my nephew squak and just had to get up. Every Saturday, my mom and my dad take my nephew on errands. They end up having a grand old time and either go out to breakfast or lunch. Well I was fed up with being left at home. So today I got immediately ready and was like: "Can I go?" Of course they almost left without me but I still went. And it was fun! Kyle and I played with a ball at Target. Played Peek-A-Boo in the Baby section of wal-mart, and I thankfull just stared at some Marvel Action Figures at Toys-R-Us. If I had brought my wallet, I'd have bought some action figures. >.< But we ended up going to Chili's for Lunch. Morgan joined us of course. Oh Morgan is trying out for the college orchestra! Yay! I hope she makes it. She's an amazing player and deep down inside, I know I'm gonna miss it. ^_^ good Luck Morgan!

No comments: