Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Need Advice!!!!

So here is a problem. I failed another one of my AP Governemnt tests. I studied all night and even during classes and did the extra credit! Yet I still came out a 28/45. Did I fail the essay portion? No! For some reason my multiple choice tests bomb while I miss one lousy point on my short written essay. >_< Not Kudo! So not Kudo! So I need advice. Just reading the chapter, doing the extra credit, and reading my notes isn't covering it. What else can I do to study and get a good grade in one of my favorite classes?

On a lighter note, my English class and I played a trick on our beloved teacher. You see he is quite the addict with Dr. Pepper. (As am I.) So to control it, he limits himself to one a week. All ten of us pitched in a dollar so one of us could go buy a six pack of bottled Dr. Pepper. Luckily, on Tuesday, our teacher was out of the room so we easily distributed to everyone in class. He came in talking and was going on in a lecture when he suddenly stopped. He looked around a little and looked somewhat upset. "Why does everyone have a Dr. Pepper?!" He asks loudly. We all burst into a fit of laughter. "You guys got into my stash! You're evil!" He goes on about a stash for a moment and we are all confused. What stash? Again he leaves and our friend who bought the awesome nectar gets a new one out and pours it into his drinking cup. As he came in, everyone pulled a straight face. He looks at it for just a moment then asks: "What did you do to it?" We all giggle. "We promise there is no spit!" I chimed. He drinks it and thinks a moment. "Well it's cold. . ." He gets up and we follow him with our eyes to the back of the room to some cabinets and opens a drawer. "It's not mine." He continues with the lecture. Now we know where his stash is and when he leaves again, two classmates get a wicked idea. They rush to the back of the room and open the drawer and pull out four 2-liter bottles of Dr. Pepper, and an opened twelve pack. They rush and put it under the sink and we smile like angels. And since it's UEA, or as some little idiots call it Fall Break, we don't have English again till Monday. We are going to get it. O_o

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

It may sound tedious and just like more work, but it will help to rewrite your notes once or twice. Don't just copy them, but pay attention to what you are writing. This will help you remember what you have learned. I know this has alway helped me and Troy. Good Luck!!!