Thursday, October 1, 2009

Something Random

Hey! Haven't been on in a while, but here's some updates. I've been having an awesome time at SUU and can't believe that the semester is almost over! Overall I THINK I'm doing well in my classes, I just don't know how to check my grades yet. I have a job working in the college of Education in a place called the Production Center. I basically babysit a room and make sure people sign in or use the right stuff. But it's a job and I'm actually liking it! I get to do my homework and play on fancy Mac computers. Oh! I asked a boy out for the first time just for kicks and giggles. I wanted to go to a free movie the school was showing but it was a scary movie and he didn't really like scary movies. But I didn't care if he wanted to go or not. I was just so proud that I asked! :D Yay! Anyways things are going really well and I can't wait to go up to Roy next weekend! I get to see a baby blessing and see all my family again! Everything is going swell! Well, until next time! ^_^

No comments: