Monday, October 19, 2009

Coming Home

So this was the most awesomness three day weekend ever! I finally drove back home! Yay me! It was fun and really fast but Traffic in Salt Lake was awful! Why are people such bone heads when they drive on the freeway? It's not thath ard to 1. follow the speed limit, 2. Not get on my a**, and 3. change lanes when they're supposed to! Gall! Anyways! Saturday I went to the movies with my mom! And then me, my sister Morgan, and my parents went to Red Lobster for our birthday dinner, even though my birthday is next week! :D But food was awesome! Then on Sunday I went to Lagoon with Morgan and my friend Meranda. It was fun and really hot we all gota little sick. And now today I am heading home, but I was able to hang out with my otehr friend Kaylee and go to breakfast and go to my mom's class! Weekend well spent. Now if only I can get out of here! XD

No comments: