Sunday, July 12, 2009

Packing For SUU

So here I am, about to leave in a week, and I have started my packing. When I say packing I mean big mess! My room has never looked so dirty, except perhaps not since Morgan and I shared the room. It's weird looking through all my old junior and high school stuff. It's all random and all over the place and today I get to work on throwing things away. As I was packing my books and movies and multiple games, I came to one problem. What am I going to do with all my comic books? No not stupid little animes, I mean the awesome stuff. Captain America, Batman, and Superman, all in a tiny box I received during Christmas. It's just one of the many speed bumps in my packing schedule. Not to mention the stress! This week is my last week at work and at home. I'm going to miss a lot of people. All my family and friends. But I'm way excited to move!!! :D

No comments: