Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello Cedar City!

I made it! I'm in Cedar City and school starts next month! Driving down was okay. My hand went numb a couple of times and eventually my mom took over the driving. We dropped my stuff off at my grandparents and then went straight up to my cabin! I love it, but I don't want to go back for the rest of the summer. Driving up and down constantly is kind of a pain. Oh and no cell phone service! <3 I'm just glad to now be settling down into my grandparents place now. Oh and hanging out with my friend Tyler isn't bad either. I'm hoping this experience goes well and that I don't get that much homesick. That would surely suck. Now I just need to plan when I'm coming up for visits during the holidays. Roy Days is up in the air. I hope I can come back. :S Well gotta go. Some must need things have to get done. See ya!

1 comment:

Carly said...

My mom was saying Roy days is on a wierd schedule this year, that it's happening this week T_T