Monday, September 29, 2008

Today I did nothing important


But go to school. That's all I did. Oh and I have to go to work at five. But I love my job so I'm not that peeved. Today I didn't fall asleep in my AP Governement class! Yay for me! Maybe I'll pass my test on wednesday. That'd be more kudo than anyhting else right now. Except passing my communications test tomorrow. I did some profiling updates and what I found is pretty cool. If you click on the blue highlited stuff, you get other people with those same interests. That's cool but I haven't looked that much into it. Next week is my last week at Drivers Ed! Then hopefully they'll call me really fast to drive so that I can have my liscence, and car, by my birthday! Yayness! ^_^ And Now I shall post a random picture of the Eifel tower that I took when I was in Paris. It's all sparkly! Seriously we were on a boat tour down the River and it was really really boring so we all took pictures of the eifel tower when it went all sparkly and played with the language settings on our telephone translator things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the funniest way of saying tings!!!

The Morgans said...

Send me your email so I can give you access to our blog.
kandi_cope@yahoo.com

This is Kandice, by the way.