Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Early Out! And My Great PE Adventure!

There was an early out today at school. Which could only mean Parent Teacher Conference! I'm not worried I currently have all A's and a B. Soon it will be an A and I will be one hundred dollars richer! Been working on rewriting a story for my A-Day Binder. But the story is kind of ten pages long so it's taking a long time. Oh so my adventure. Yesterday, all of my PE class figured that we were done with our bowling unit. So half of us all head for the little gym. Well we're standing there for a good chunk of fifteen minutes when some of them decide to go see what's up. I stay back for another ten minutes. Finally we all head outside and there's no one there. My friend Adolfo runs back inside to see if our class is heading to Spare Time when all of a sudden my friend Jessica comes flying in her car with two guys and yells: "We're bowling! I have room for one more person!" I instantly run and jump into the car and we zoom past the walking class and get there before them. Luckily, the sub didn't mark us tardy and it was awesome! I bowled really well and we messed around the parking lot for a while. But things were getting dangerous so I got out of the car and headed back into the school. And that was my great PE adventure!

No comments: