Thursday, June 18, 2009

How, so far, My Life Has Sucked

So it all started when I got sick last Tuesday. I was dizzy and naueseated. As the week progressed, my throat began to hurt and I started having fevers. It got worse on Friday after work when I was totally overheating and not breathing. I didn't work Saturday and recooperated through the weekend. Monday I am a little better. No more dizziness and fevers but my cough was worse and I really couldn't breath. So Tuesday I go to the local NowCare and found out I have sinus bronchitis! Yay! I have to have an inhaler, antibiotic, and a cough syrup. It's been going good. I can breath and I can finally sleep without a coughing fit! But now let's move on to my next problem. I haven't been having not regular "cycles". So we went to an OBGYN to see what was the matter. It was bad. Really bad. I have "build up" and the doctor almost sent me to surgery for an DNC! Then they called back and was like "Oh we can just give you a shot that will make your 'cycle' clean ya out!" Yay three needles in one day! (I had my blood drawn and got my last gardasil shot.) Only problem is. . . I am totally going to be a monster in five days. --__-- Why the cruelness to my body? It is at war and I am the casualty.
-Well better be off. I shall update my misfortunes later. 29 DAYS!!!!!

1 comment:

Carly said...

you're okay now though right? O_O I need to check here more regularly